mast load9 links
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 5412 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Sugar Delta
- Special Dx'ers Radio Group - SUGAR DELTA Official Home Page. DX Information, Fresh News, Downloads, Online Directory, Logs
[ Hits: 7213 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- W6AMT and W6EME, Meteor Scatter,Grid square maps!, online clock tune-up, or, useful and tested downloads
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK9IP - TS-850 service manual
- Kenwood TS-850 manual
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 17072 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsmast load mast analysis of mast strength diy mast ant mast rv mast mast how to guy a mast j mast mast use tv under on mast pvc mast 12m mast j mast for tv j pole hf mast mast wind
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links