matching transformer6 links
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching transformer 75 ohm transformer transformer 48f-038 transformer 9:1-transformer utc s-40 transformer pin 75-ohm-transformer 48f 038 transformer rf transformer 9:1 transformer q-transformer if transformer transformer ht 9:1 rf transformer 9-1-transformer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links