Fractal Antennas Offer Benefits
- Since they were first described by the French mathematician Benoit Mandelbrot in the mid-1970s, repeating geometric figures known as fractals have fascinated computer scientists, mathematicians and graphic artists.
Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.
Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for math