Search Results for "max x q antenna"9 links
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12372 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6205 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Antenna Theory
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Electro-Magwave Incorporated
- Designs, engineers and markets a unique line of mobile and fixed station RF communications antennas with a key focus on maximizing antenna value.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7062 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
max x q antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 144 mhz antenna end fed antenna cb to ham antenna mod 11 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna mf antenna hd antenna fm antenna bnc aor antenna zep antenna mra antenna diy cb antenna com 201 antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links