Search Results for "mic wire"37 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40 meter delta loop - M0MCX
- Pictures and details of a wire delta loop antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7146 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Listen to public service communications within Bay County, Michigan, USA.
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Makes a wide range of portable and AC-powered wireless microphones
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Times Microwave Systems
- Manufacture LMR Flexible low loss coax cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for Wireless Communications applications.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Microwave Journal
- Microwaves articles, The Technology Voice of the Wireless World , need registration to access
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Classic International
- Experts in Wireless Communication, distributor of Ameritron, Bencher, Butternut, Hustler, Hy-Gain, MFJ, Microset, Mirage, PKW, Vectronics.
[ Hits: 3386 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 9307 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Microphone Wiring
- Alan Cobra Uniden President Galaxy and more microphone wiring diagrams
[ Hits: 40521 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Mic Wiring Pinouts and instructions
- Microphone wiring can be a pain if your not sure how to work out which wire goes where
[ Hits: 63083 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 24826 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord end fed wire tri wire 80 m ez wire 3 wire tri wire three wire wire t wire 2 wire to 2 wire ong wire wire a ge cb for 4 pin mic 2 ele wire 4 wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links