about micro controller on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Towers Antennas : Tuners Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio : TNC Manufacturers : Interfaces Manufacturers : Parts and Surplus Manufacturers : Repeaters Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding Publications : Manuals Shopping and Services : Electronic Components
Software : PIC Programer Technical Reference : Antenna Rotator Technical Reference : Beacon keyers Technical Reference : Frequency Counter Technical Reference : Keyers
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic components online shop, resistors capacitors cables diodes transistors ic sockets relays microcontrollers PCB prototyping switches potentiometers
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
Technical Reference : Power Supply
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links