Search Results for "micro controller"29 links
Antennas : Towers
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- usmartdigi TNC
- A postage-stamp-sized DSP microcontroller imbedded
in the TNC-X eliminates the dedicated laptop or PC.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3510 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Parallax, Inc
- Micro controllers and sensors
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer Automation
- Manufacture microprocessor based repeater controllers
[ Hits: 2271 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The montreal doppler and more projects
- PIC microcontroller projects mainly Fox Hunting
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Microcontroller Books from Square 1
- "Learn about PIC Microcontrollers from our Books ""Easy PIC'n"" and ""PIC'n Up The Pace"" See tables of contents for our books at our web site."
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic components online shop, resistors capacitors cables diodes transistors ic sockets relays microcontrollers PCB prototyping switches potentiometers
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Free programming software for various of the MicroChip PIC series of micro-controllers by Nigel Goodwin
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth’s true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2963 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 0-30V 10A adjustable power supply
- Building a microprocessor controller power supply, capable of delivering 0-30V output at 10 A.
[ Hits: 4212 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.37 ]
You can try similar termsmicro controller cat controller controller rig controller pll controller pic controller tnc controller cw controller pc controller for ft 212 mac controller ptt controller fox controller net controller rc controller cd 44 controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links