Search Results for "micro controller"33 links
Antennas : Towers
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- usmartdigi TNC
- A postage-stamp-sized DSP microcontroller imbedded
in the TNC-X eliminates the dedicated laptop or PC.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3788 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Parallax, Inc
- Micro controllers and sensors
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer Automation
- Manufacture microprocessor based repeater controllers
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The montreal doppler and more projects
- PIC microcontroller projects mainly Fox Hunting
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Microcontroller Books from Square 1
- "Learn about PIC Microcontrollers from our Books ""Easy PIC'n"" and ""PIC'n Up The Pace"" See tables of contents for our books at our web site."
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic components online shop, resistors capacitors cables diodes transistors ic sockets relays microcontrollers PCB prototyping switches potentiometers
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Free programming software for various of the MicroChip PIC series of micro-controllers by Nigel Goodwin
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsmicro controller tnc controller controller pic controller cat controller pll controller mac controller cw controller pc controller for ft 212 fox controller rig controller net controller rc controller ptt controller cat-300 controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links