Search Results for "mode"695 links - and 11 categories
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2322 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- W4RNL Antenna notes
- Antenna modelling techniques and examples by W4RNL
[ Hits: 6423 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19457 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ARRL DX Bullettins
- ARRL W1AW Bulletins are spread via internet and on the airwaves, in a variety of modes SSB, FM voice, CW, RTTY, MFSK16, and PSK31. W1AW publishes general interest bullettins as well as propagation reports,satellite and dx news.
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- basically a personalized homepage of my station including pioneer work in various modes of propagation to Mediterranean shores and to continental Europe.
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Informational postings related to radio. (Moderated)
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8088 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- President Electronics
- Presindet Electronics produces all mode CB bands transceivers, antennas, and accessories.
[ Hits: 10265 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Amateur Radio Awards
- See awards from around the world, select by country, mode or band or add your awards !
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK for Beginners
- Article on PSK modes. PSK for Beginners Has RTTY's Replacement Arrived?
[ Hits: 3169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1921 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6871 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14534 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 19722 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ProsKan KA1LPA
- Dual screen, supports AVT modes,16 Milions col, auto call insert facilities.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15622 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17541 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6463 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 3945 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
You can try similar termshf all mode ros mode ale mode mode mode b cat mode cw mode mode s am mode ale dig mode vdl mode 2 ros dig mode mode a all mode tnc atv mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links