- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- AEA Technology Inc. is a pioneer and leading manufacturer of RF and cable test equipment for the wireless, Telco, CATV, NMR & MRI, RFID, telemetry, aviation, commercial, military, and two-way radio industries. Produces SWR Meters, Pre Amplifiers, filters, power meters and antenna testing products
Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UNIX Application developped at the University of Texas Department of the Computer Sciences, permit to display the radiation pattern and the current magnitude.
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.