Search Results for "multiband wire antenna"33 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22505 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3002 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 13165 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- Multiband wire antenna by M0UKD
[ Hits: 6890 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12076 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9635 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6470 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Orginal multiband antenna
- A project of a vertical and wires that generate a multiband antenna for 28 14 10 and 7 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi Band Wire HF Antennas
- Notes on multi band HF antennas by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fractus Antennas
- Fractal Antennas are a new generation of multiband antennas for wireless communications. Based on a new design concept, fractal technology.
[ Hits: 2234 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 2.90 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]