Search Results for "open wire feed"11 links - and 1 categories
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7776 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- EA6VQ - Open wire feeding and baluns
- Discussion about open wire feeding and baluns took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 3865 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open-wire Feedline
- Homebrew Light-weight Open-wire feedline for Portable Ops by N5ESE
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Merits of Open Wire lines
- This article is devoted to pointing out the advantages of open wire lines and discussing a few particular applications where they might be the preferred choice to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- [TowerTalk] Coax Vs Open Wire Line
- Discussion at towertalk about coax cable feed lines vs Open Wire Lines
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2814 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6963 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]