Search Results for "operating modes"22 links - and 1 categories
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3905 Net
- 3905 Century Club offer nets on 20, 40, 75, 80, and 160 meters operating with a mixture of SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK-31 modes
[ Hits: 32 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Olivia modes club OMC
- International ham radio club dedicated to Olivia operating mode
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 6957 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Modes Information Page
- An overview of digital HF radio operating modes includes a sample audio recording of each digital mode by WB8NUT
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Data Communications - Digital Modes
- Summary of digital modes, description of several operating modes, with sound samples by Highfields ARC
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 12906 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2435 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2572 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]