Search Results for "packet linux"13 links
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F5SOH Laurent
- Packet with Linux, homebrew, Talco mods. in French
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Linux Amateur Radio AX.25 HOWTO
- The Linux operating system is perhaps the only operating system in the world that can boast native and standard support for the AX.25 packet radio protocol utilized by Amateur Radio operators worldwide. This document describes how to install and configure this support.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 1724 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15129 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16589 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5238 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7298 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspacket linux linux packet linux packet radio packet radio linux packet radio for linux packet radio and linux packet engine pocket pc - packet engine for tnc x for linux tnc, linux tnc linux ft 817 linux linux cat agw linux log for linux linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links