Search Results for "phase"78 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4475 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15340 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3070 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4315 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- EPC PSK63 QSO Party
- The european phase shift keying club (epc) sponsor of the PSK63 QSO party
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- W6JU Estero Radio Club
- We are amateur radio operators on the Central California coast participating in all phases of amateur radio
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3689 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Poly Phaser
- Data, RF, video protectors coax combiner protectors, grounding Items
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Technical experts in RF path protection
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- American Technical Resources
- Heavy Duty Surge Suppressors, telecommunications protection, industrial twist lock enabled equipment all voltage, phase and frequency ranges
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Moon Calendar
- Current moon phase and monthly moon calendar
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Power transformers for electronic, toroidals,three-phases
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 82539 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7111 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]