Search Results for "phase array"18 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4494 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15413 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased Array Discussions
- Interesting discussion about phased array antennas
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6124 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Antenna Engineering
- Antenna Engineering specialise in producing a range of high quality aluminium HF verticals ranging from mono band single element verticals to multi element phased arrays.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4359 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termsvhf phase array phase array phase array antenna phase co phase phase ssb antenna phase three phase emi filter phase detector co phase beams phase antenna phase correction phase arrays phase inductor phase coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links