Search Results for "phone jack"12 links
- Baja Net Home Page
- The Baja Net is one of the boaters’ favorite nets on the West Coast. It has a long history of handling traffic for mariners who are out of touch with friends and family. Several stations have phone patches enabling them to put you right on the line to talk to your loved ones.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8370 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IRRTY just a modem based on RTTY protocol for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 3324 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software. Available in Kit or mounted and tested.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Headset Adapter and Footswitch
- A push-button and mic-headphone jacks for your radio by KV5R
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using the FT-857 mic Jack for CAT
- Using the FT-857 Microphone Jack for Serial Control (CAT)
[ Hits: 2129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsphone jack jack jack 3.5mm acc jack ic-706 black jack tower jack mic jack on amplifier president jack jack pole hit the road jack rj12 jack lone jack mo mic-jack-on-amplifier mic jack gm338 jack county tx
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links