Search Results for "pi calculator"14 links
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 14153 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Helix Calculator
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.73 ]
- Beverage Transformer Calculator
- W0FMS Two-Wire Beverage (SWA) Transformer Calculator
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online archimedean spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed. Requires Silverlight installed.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- Equiangular Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online equiangular spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4418 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 9266 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16137 | Votes: 332 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Magnetic Loop Software
- Loop Calculator and Capacitor Design Software
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Great Circle Calculator
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- ID Wizard
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microphone sensivity calculators
- Mic online calculator , Microphone Dynamic Range Calculator, Microphone Sensitivity Calculator
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]