pl tone34 links
CB Radio : References
- Citizens Band Radio . Org
- UK CB Radio forum A great place for information of DX n the UK. Information on antennas radios and Expiditions in the UK.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- W6VIO JPL Amateur Radio Club
- The JPL Amateur Radio Club is open to employees and contractors working at all Jet Propulsion Laboratory facilities including the Deep Space Communications Complexes in Australia, Spain and Goldstone California.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Saddleback Repeater Association
- Southeast New Hampshire W1SRA / 147.000Mhz / Negative Offset / 100.0 PL Tone Welcome to the Sunday Night Net each Sunday evening at 8:00 PM.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Greenstone USA
- Manufacturer & distributor of vacuum tubes for all applications, we guarantee best service,pricing & delivery and we also guarantee sameday shipping.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Morse code ringtone generator
- This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.
[ Hits: 5791 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22192 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43709 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 7274 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 15860 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Roger Beep
- This article describes a simple device to generate Roger Beep tones.
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms88.5 tone any tone 588 2 tone pl tone over tone tone two tone pl tone kit pl-tone 5 tone pcb two-tone eot tone pl tone 123 hz fen tone any tone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links