Search Results for "plans"99 links - and 7 categories
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27073 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 109636 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13854 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 14414 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38132 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8420 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 54264 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 4001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Joby's Rhombic Ranch
- Rhombic antennas plans
[ Hits: 6019 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33881 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Region 1 Bandplan
- Bandplans for region 1 in pdf format by DARC
[ Hits: 7098 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10492 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Carl's Electronics
- Over 200 Electronic Plans and Kits
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5723 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68014 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28691 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20753 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsneed plans on how to boi amp plans plans qfh plans beam plans rf amplifier plans j pole plans dx band plans wattmeter plans plans for towers uk band plans antennas plans gin pole plans plans for a 4 element b hf antenna plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links