point to point85 links
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3377 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8468 | Votes: 263 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30890 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- ARRL new Hams Page
- Welcome to Amateur Radio (HAM RADIO), by ARRL. A good Starting point for novices.
[ Hits: 2771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Broadband Corporation
- Point-to-point fixed and mobile microwave radios for television and other broadcast requirements
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Repair and sales of refurbished, point-to-point, digital microwave radios manufactured by Alcatel and Digital Microwave Corporation (DMC).
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3026 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Guide to scanning antennas
- How to select an antenna for scanning. This is a Readers Digest version of antennas, meant to give new users some idea of the different antennas and their good and bad points.
[ Hits: 10058 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 24503 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10892 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9747 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27023 | Votes: 592 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6197 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.76 ]
You can try similar termspoint to point 8 point point acess point high point high point, nc point source bay point ca 9456 high point nc high point n.c stevens point wi beam point nz check point west point moss point ms
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links