Search Results for "point to point"81 links
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3351 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8397 | Votes: 261 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30702 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- ARRL new Hams Page
- Welcome to Amateur Radio (HAM RADIO), by ARRL. A good Starting point for novices.
[ Hits: 2643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Broadband Corporation
- Point-to-point fixed and mobile microwave radios for television and other broadcast requirements
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Repair and sales of refurbished, point-to-point, digital microwave radios manufactured by Alcatel and Digital Microwave Corporation (DMC).
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Guide to scanning antennas
- How to select an antenna for scanning. This is a Readers Digest version of antennas, meant to give new users some idea of the different antennas and their good and bad points.
[ Hits: 9995 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 23847 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2629 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10784 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9575 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 26755 | Votes: 588 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3473 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 5795 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.84 ]
point to point
You can try similar termspoint 8 point point to point high point n.c high point west point high point, nc high point m high point nc point source aprs point east point feed point north point 9 dana point
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links