Search Results for "pole vert"116 links
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16039 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10189 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31555 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 27462 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8933 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3872 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7827 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 90508 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5742 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The Quarter Wave Sloper or the Inverted-V Dipole
- A question that seems to be asked nearly everyday is, which is best, the quarter
wave sloper or the inverted-V dipole? PDF File by AD communications.
[ Hits: 4579 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 24439 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6678 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34224 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 6968 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 22214 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- Yagi monobanders, multibanders, dipole, verticals, balun, MTFT.
[ Hits: 4617 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 73796 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11521 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termspole vert a 11 m fishing pole vert vert 43 ft vert zx mv5 vert ant 10 m vert hf vert antenna ma8040v 3.5 7.3 mhz vert antenna vert 40 mt antenna-vert-40-mt vert loop hf cushcraft hf vert 12 meter vert 80m coax vert 440mhz vert ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links