Search Results for "power amplifier 5 watts"9 links
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Amp
- A power amplifier project by K0GKD based on Motorola MRF 150 FETs. This RF amplifier is capable of 600 Watts output include pictures, schematics and link to videos.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
power amplifier 5 watts
You can try similar termspower amplifier 5 watts 300 watts vhf amplifier 10 watts hf amplifier 600 watts vhf amplifier 100wamp 100-140 watts vhf amplifier rf power amplifier power amplifier with gi7 144 mhz power amplifier power amplifier 6 kw power amplifier power amplifier fet vhf power amplifier 6m-power-amplifier 6m power amplifier mf power amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links