Search Results for "power amplifier 5 watts"9 links
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2950 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4648 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Amp
- A power amplifier project by K0GKD based on Motorola MRF 150 FETs. This RF amplifier is capable of 600 Watts output include pictures, schematics and link to videos.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
power amplifier 5 watts
You can try similar termspower amplifier 5 watts 600 watts vhf amplifier 10 watts hf amplifier 300 watts vhf amplifier 100wamp 100-140 watts vhf amplifier rf power amplifier power amplifier with gi7 power amplifier rf-power-amplifier power amplifier kit vhf power amplifier power amplifier fet uhf-power-amplifier 6 kw power amplifier rpa 5/90 power amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links