Search Results for "program"868 links - and 14 categories
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- US Islands Award
- Official Website of the United States Islands Awards Program by Dennis Tuchalski N9WDQ
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University is the premier Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams.
[ Hits: 4794 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16671 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Optical Research Programme
- Auroral Large Imaging System, ALIS
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-2000 Radio Control Program
- ARCP-2000 Radio Control Program for the Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver.
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- All India Radio
- All India radio official web site with live audio, programs and schedules
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Blue Danube Radio
- Blue danube Radio from Austria web site with forums, programs, links, chat and many internet related services
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 73634 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14510 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- DX Monitor
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11510 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Frequency Manager for Windows
- A Windows program for Storing, Sorting, Searching, & Printing Frequency Lists.
[ Hits: 5722 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7420 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- LOG-EQF LOG PROGRAM
- Log program. Easy dxcc and w.a.s. customizations for registered users.
[ Hits: 2566 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22210 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2849 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Micro-G2b Rotor control
- This program uses a Z-World Micro-g2b board to control up to 4 rotors.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HRDLabel is a software for printing labels, QSL and envelope using the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook database.
[ Hits: 2579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29218 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]