Search Results for "propagation model"10 links
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2670 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27861 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9518 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 5707 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 5694 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
You can try similar termspropagation model kenwood model number th-f9kenwood model numb model 208 g model d 104 mic wks model 100 new model model 61 rca model 8-x-541 model 8-x-541 model 8r 42 model 8r-42 model hk 3m ham key sbe model sb2 la pye model t.19.d nri model 71
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links