Search Results for "q match"89 links
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 5785 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 6199 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 30606 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Magic T combiners splitters
- The magic "T" combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. It is not a magic bullet.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29510 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25460 | Votes: 206 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29548 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What tuners do
- How atenna tuners works and what are real effects on feed lines and maximun power output by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10646 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 36526 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19407 | Votes: 498 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4485 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termst-match for 27 hf z match z-match j match t match 2m l match atu z match q match t match match t-match atu-l match 80 40 30 20 match hf a t match atu a t-match atu
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links