Search Results for "qrp antenna"97 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 41210 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- EH Antenna QRP tests
- A QRP test with the EH antenna for 27 MHz
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable QRP Antennas
- October 2003 Albuquerque ARC Newsletter - Portable QRP Antennas And The 1000-Foot-High G5RV
[ Hits: 7456 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 30897 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- M1KTA Antennas W3EDP
- Notes on W3EDP Antenna by M1KTA
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19215 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crappie Antenna
- A NorCal Project A Crappie, not crappy, portable antenna
[ Hits: 2297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ten Tec
- Tentec is a leader HF, VHF transceivers,RF amplifiers, antenna analyzers, QRP transceivers, made in the USA
[ Hits: 26739 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5410 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Quality QRP, Antenna Tuner, and Ladderline Insulator Products
[ Hits: 8277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5758 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11940 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Køemt's FT-817 QRP portable station
- Transporting Yaesu FT-817 along with antennas and other accessories.
[ Hits: 3033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna bel v antenna eh antenna 220 mhz antenna hm6 antenna 9db vhf antenna dk3 antenna lw antenna 2m ssb antenna 2m antenna vhf antenna antenna 1hz 1hz antenna a3s antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links