Search Results for "qrp antenna"96 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 41032 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- EH Antenna QRP tests
- A QRP test with the EH antenna for 27 MHz
[ Hits: 2386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable QRP Antennas
- October 2003 Albuquerque ARC Newsletter - Portable QRP Antennas And The 1000-Foot-High G5RV
[ Hits: 7441 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 30682 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- M1KTA Antennas W3EDP
- Notes on W3EDP Antenna by M1KTA
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19202 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crappie Antenna
- A NorCal Project A Crappie, not crappy, portable antenna
[ Hits: 2280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ten Tec
- Tentec is a leader HF, VHF transceivers,RF amplifiers, antenna analyzers, QRP transceivers, made in the USA
[ Hits: 26631 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5397 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Quality QRP, Antenna Tuner, and Ladderline Insulator Products
[ Hits: 8240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5749 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11890 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Køemt's FT-817 QRP portable station
- Transporting Yaesu FT-817 along with antennas and other accessories.
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna tv antenna 70 mhz antenna cb antenna 10 6 2 antenna antenna 144 440 end-fed antenna dx antenna 40m antenna dx 40m 144 mhz antenna 5.8 ghz antenna 40m antenna w antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links