Search Results for "qrp antennas"28 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3743 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3420 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- Homebrew Kites
- This article by Seabury Lyon, AA1MY describe how homebrew kits for amateur radio pourposes, in order to support wire antennas
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bazooka antennas at QRP-L
- Posts on bazooka antennas at qrp-l mailing list
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5760 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21898 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Portable QRP Antennas
- October 2003 Albuquerque ARC Newsletter - Portable QRP Antennas And The 1000-Foot-High G5RV
[ Hits: 7382 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- G4TPH Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Portable magnetic loop antennas - G4TPH Mag-loop antennas Reviewed in PW and RadCOM, Both QRP and QRO, Portable. The only Magloop on the market that is fully portable
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- M1KTA Antennas W3EDP
- Notes on W3EDP Antenna by M1KTA
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 8156 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- IN3ECI - QRP Operations
- Italian station operating mostly in QRP Mode, contain some interesting QRP projects for portable antennas and antenna mounts.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11840 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Køemt's FT-817 QRP portable station
- Transporting Yaesu FT-817 along with antennas and other accessories.
[ Hits: 3001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GAP Antenna Overview
- Comments received from QRP-L members concerning their experiences with GAP antennas.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms50 mhz antennas antennas vhf antennas 40m end-fed antennas end-fed antennas 136 khz antennas ssb antennas mf antennas df antennas 2m antennas ht antennas 160 antennas uv 3r antennas big antennas 4g antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links