ARTRA QRP Kitsupdated
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
40m CW Receiver
- A 40m CW receiver for use with the companion 40m CW QRP transmitter by M0DGQ