about radio circuits on dxzone.com
Antennas : Slim Jim Ham Radio : Clubs : Technical Specialty Ham Radio : Personal Pages Ham Radio : Regional : VU India Ham Radio : Resources Manufacturers : Parts and Surplus Operating Modes : PSK31 Propagation : Resources Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Software : Utilities
Technical Reference : CB Radios Technical Reference : Electronics Technical Reference : Frequency Counter Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Keyers Technical Reference : Lightning Protection Technical Reference : Receivers : Regenerative Receiver Technical Reference : Soldering and Desoldering Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing Technical Reference : Test Equipment : RF Probe
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links