Search Results for "radio control for phone"4 links
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8170 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16718 | Votes: 445 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- CommCat and CommCatLive
- CommCat Mobile is a free integrated spot management, remote radio control, and logging app for the iPhone. CommCat is required for remote control.
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using the FT-857 mic Jack for CAT
- Using the FT-857 Microphone Jack for Serial Control (CAT)
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]