Search Results for "radio control for window"27 links
Contesting : Software
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 19347 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7514 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 43475 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 64627 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 90617 | Votes: 194 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7514 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 2756 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 10622 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 31913 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- BC245 Control
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT Radio control for Uniden Bearcat BC245xlt
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Software for control radioscanners AR300, AR5000, Icom PCR-1000, Winradio``simultaneously can work before 8 scanners Scanning mode/window
[ Hits: 3104 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2102 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
radio control for window
You can try similar termsradio control for window window log window dx window window 7 window fed through window feed through window antenna window holder multi window 3 band window window phone vertical 40 window programma per window 7 a 64 bit per psk 31 window mounts
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links