Search Results for "radio frequency"203 links - and 6 categories
- 19 AT 318 Home page
- Radiocodes, Prefix's, IOTA, Frequency's, Hot links and a lot more.
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons.
[ Hits: 1687 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- AI4UK Ham Radio & Frequency Web Site
- All about amateur radio, police scanner frequencies. Frequency Listings for Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and others. Add your URL to the Scanner Link Page.
[ Hits: 3771 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- comprehensive line of products for rejection of Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to telephone equipment.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Angle linear
- Linear Radio Frequency (RF) products and peripherals for communications
[ Hits: 20804 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- US Frequency Allocation Chart
- Colorfull radio frequency spectrum allocations in the US, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 14117 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- The Radio Spectrum
- Radio frequency allocations
[ Hits: 21022 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Introduction to HF propagation
- An Introduction to High Frequency Radio Propagation by IPS Radio & Space Service
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Australian Radio Frequency Allocations
- Large aurtralian radio frequency charts collection
[ Hits: 26922 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6864 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5614 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17448 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21879 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 3.07 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 28387 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 5994 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71541 | Votes: 1059 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12140 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20477 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]