Search Results for "random length"6 links
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Random length wire antennas
- Random Length Wire Antennas by WØIPL
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Random Wire Antenna Lengths
- An interesting article on random wire antennas, and how to choose the optimal lenghts for multiband operations.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsrandom length random-length nec random length nec random length wire random length antenna tuner random length wire anten random random wire random sloper ant random wirl random wire atu random loop random antenna raoul random random wire a.t.u.
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links