Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.