- A new zealand radio servicemans personal tribute to old 'boatanchor' valve communications receivers, dx listening posts of the 1950's, early radio literature, vacuum tube (valves) collection, early tube testers, unusual
VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817popPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM