Search Results for "repeater parts"7 links
- Easy Jpole Building
- Easy home brew 2 meter jpole antenna build - under 20 bucks - Hits repeaters 45 miles away. Parts used bought at home depot build time 1 hour.
[ Hits: 2183 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 38853 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- EchoLink Interface
- Easily build with about 10 USD in parts from Radio Shack. Should work with any radio by K3MK
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]