Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
RF Choke Coil - Made Easynew
- In this article K3DAV show a very simple way to make an RF choke coil that will remove your RF feedback troubles
Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!
[ Hits: 5310 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.31 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for rf coil