Search Results for "rf ground"35 links
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 20684 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6085 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Poly Phaser
- Data, RF, video protectors coax combiner protectors, grounding Items
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Connection
- The R.F. Connection Specialist in RF Connectors, Coax, Cables, Grounding
[ Hits: 6875 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2378 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Ground Problems
- RF ground systems
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4902 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12377 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 8565 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.98 ]
You can try similar termsground fr ground no ground rf ground dc ground ground rod guy ground ground bus bad ground 20m ground ground plane radiator as a ground 10m ground plane ground conductivity itu ground plan
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links