Search Results for "rf signal"78 links - and 2 categories
- Magnetic Loop antenna
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
[ Hits: 47729 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 9066 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2199 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17957 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 19600 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 2761 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
[ Hits: 105287 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 11121 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Eliminate That QRM
- reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequency
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Signal RF Amplifier
- A bipolar small signal RF amplifier
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termssignal hf signal ssb signal elt signal signal%20... signal gen rf signal low-signal asc signal q signal signal- signal 26 signal rf rf-signal low signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links