Search Results for "rig control"37 links
Contesting : Software
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 25482 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- W4GPL - TenTec Omni-VII Stream
- Omni VII Receiver in Orlando, FL - Web Controlled
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4232 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8642 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5028 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, logging, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card.
[ Hits: 4923 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2974 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17774 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Commercial logging software for windows, with QSL route functions, logbook conversions, rig control and cluster support by Datamatrix
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3606 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 28931 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 10091 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3171 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- IC746 control
- IC-746 control Itís as simple as point and click. Left click will turn counter clockwise, and right click will turn clockwise.
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM Rig Control
- Freeware amateur radio transceiver control program tested with IC-756 Pro.
[ Hits: 5310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ILG Rig Control
- International listening guide (ILG) ILG Short Wave Radio Control Program
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 10272 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.04 ]