Search Results for "rsgb band plan"4 links
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- UK Band Plan
- RSGB Bandplans largely based on those agreed at IARU Region-1 General Conferences with some local differences on frequencies above 430 MHz
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSGB Band Plans and Information
- The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region 1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
rsgb band plan
You can try similar termsrsgb band plan 2m band plan uk band plan band plan vhf uhf band plan 2-mtr-band-plan 80m-band-plan hf band plan 220 band plan uhf band plan u.k. band plan 80m band plan vhf band plan 2mt band plan 2 mtr band plan
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links