rsgb band plan4 links
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- UK Band Plan
- RSGB Bandplans largely based on those agreed at IARU Region-1 General Conferences with some local differences on frequencies above 430 MHz
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSGB Band Plans and Information
- The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region 1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsrsgb band plan band plan uk band plan band plan map hf band plan vhf band plan 2 mtr band plan 80m band plan 2-mtr-band-plan 6m band plan vhf uhf band plan 80m-band-plan 2mt band plan 2m band plan u.k. band plan
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links