Search Results for "rtty cw"51 links
Contesting : Software
- WriteLog for Windows
- Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3315 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- ARRL DX Bullettins
- ARRL W1AW Bulletins are spread via internet and on the airwaves, in a variety of modes SSB, FM voice, CW, RTTY, MFSK16, and PSK31. W1AW publishes general interest bullettins as well as propagation reports,satellite and dx news.
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- 3905 Century Club Nets
- Worked all states and awards net that has been operting since 1977. Eleven nets on four bands, working SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK.
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- 3905 Century Club
- The 3905 Century Club operates WAS and DX nets on 20,40,80,and 160 using SSB, CW, RTTY, and PSK modes.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Download Sw 4 sstv,cw,rtty, via sb, and other appz 4 radioamateurs
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 84724 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8936 | Votes: 775 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18563 | Votes: 460 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 94692 | Votes: 199 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 16271 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22872 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7539 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17974 | Votes: 355 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 14782 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30185 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
You can try similar termsrtty usb ft 990 rtty 4 pin din ic 706 rtty sea rtty rtty tnc cw rtty rtty cw rtty st mac rtty psk rtty rtty on ft 450 rtty on ts-590 mix rtty rtty ts-50s rtty-76w
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links