Search Results for "s meter circuit"21 links
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10793 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HRX80 80 meters receivers for APRS
- 80-meter peilontvanger / receiver includes printed circuit sample and list of components
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL5DBM 1KW amplifier for 144 Mhz
- Pictures and circuit diagramm to build this power amplifier for 2 meters
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6102 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7583 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- FM Wireless Microphone
- This FM wireless mike can transmit voice signals to any FM Radio receiver 100 meters away.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- An Accurate Power Meter For QRP Ops
- A circuit using two junkbox transistors and a garden variety op-amp that will let you accurately measure your rig\'s flea power down to milliwatts.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8034 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Build a Test Meter
- This article include a circuit that allows a cheap 0-1mA meter to be used as a micro-ammeter or a milli-voltmeter
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Make your own multimeter
- Homebrew a multimeter with this article
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]