Search Results for "sb interface"25 links
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4108 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FiFi SDR
- Is an economic and compact software-defined receiver. It is based on the Si570 oscillator and can be connected to a PC via the USB interface.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Yaesu VX-2 USB programmin interface
- DG6RBP homebrew project for a USB cable progtamming interface for the Yaesu VX-2 radio
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Interface for Yaesu VX-2
- DG6RBP USB-Programming Interface for Yaesu VX-2
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- ExtFSK by MM HamSoft
- EXTFSK.DLL is an MMTTY extension that interfaces MMTTY to a user-made hardware device via serial port, parallel port or USB
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- PTT and Sound Card Interface
- PTT and soundcard interface schematic by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom Yaesu and Kenwood CAT interfaces
- Here you can find a a selections of CAT interfaces for ICOM Yaesu Kenwood
[ Hits: 12506 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Interface for TM255 and TM455
- PTT and souncard interface for the kenwood TM255 and TM455
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Signalink USB Interface - Setup notes
- Hints and Tips in using the Tigertronics SignalinkUSB
External USB Sound Card and Interface
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Signalink USB and Yaesu FT-857D
- This webpage describe how to set up the Signalink USB interface and Yaesu FT-857D for digital operations by NA4IT
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Signalink USB Sound Card Modification
- Signalink USB interface modification for FSK transmission by K7SFN
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- N5EG VNA
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]