Search Results for "scope"144 links - and 4 categories
- Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
[ Hits: 5601 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Andrew Corporation
- Communications products, communication systems products, fiber optic cables, global messaging service, gyroscope and navigation systems
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5703 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy in North Yorkshire
- Amateur radio-telescope project of a retired seafarer.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2624 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3016 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australia Telescope Compact Array Home Page
- This is the main page for the Berkeley-Illinois-Maryland Association (BIMA)
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Molonglo Observatory Synthesis Telescope
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 97474 | Votes: 206 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48569 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 68677 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.22 ]
You can try similar termspc scope scope.exe scope ham scope mac the scope xy scope x y scope ham-scope diy o-scope pc-scope spectrum-scope audio scope spectrum scope mact he scope icom scope
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links