Search Results for "she linux"3 links
- Amateurfunk, linux and computing
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstnc x for linux linux ft 920 linux sdr vx 7r linux she linux linux ham linux tnc linux cat linux log linux tnc linux linux cw linux jt-65 cw linux os linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links