she linux3 links
- Amateurfunk, linux and computing
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslinux tnc os linux tnc, linux tnc x for linux for linux linux cat linux log fax linux linux ft 920 cw linux tnc linux vx 7r linux she linux linux ham linux sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links