Search Results for "simple dipole antenna"43 links
Antennas : 40M
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6791 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 43932 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21104 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13427 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W4HN Antenna Calculator
- Calculate your dipole, 3 element yagi and a simple dipole
[ Hits: 4311 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3633 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Comparing HF Wire Antennas for NVIS
- How to make the most of simple wire antennas. EZNEC help to compare the performance of a wire dipole antenna in various configurations
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6869 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3615 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]