Search Results for "simple ptt"9 links
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16407 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- You can use this simple application for triggering PTT on your radio via DTR/RTS COM port pins.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- This application is used for simply triggering PTT via DTR/RTS COM port pins.
It supports remote PTT triggering with ptt2dtr as the server.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5112 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VIT Voice Keyer
- The VIT Voice Keyer is a simple soundcard based voice keyer. It plays various recordings and output them to your radio and key the PTT line.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A simple VOX circuit
- Here is a 3 transistors 6 diodes circuit that is a Voice Operated Tx PTT
control as well as an ANTI VOX circuit to stop mis-operation from Rx noise by G8MNY
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]