Search Results for "simple transceiver"16 links
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Inside The Drake TR-7
- The intent of this article is to help the semi-non-technical person understand what is inside the Drake TR-7(A) Transceiver, how it works, and discusses simple adjustment and modifications the end-user can perform
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Two Kenwood TS850 modifications
- Here are two simple modifications / repairs for the Kenwood TS850 HF transceiver, dual receiver mod, and battery pack replacement
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6713 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- A Simple Dual Band SSB Transceiver
- Homebrew a dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12232 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- Unique PSK Transceiver
- A novel way to make a PSK rig. Unique transceiver design does not use a SSB transmitter
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Minima QRP HF RTX
- The Minima is a simple and easy to operate transceiver for all the HF bands with a crisp receiver, a clean output and component cost of less than $100
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Knobless Wonder 7 MHz SSB transceiver
- A simple fixed frequency SSB voice transceiver for the 7 MHz amateur band
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 30m CW-Transceiver
- GM47: Simple 30m Band QRP CW-Transceiver
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dual Radio Computer Interface
- Schematic of a simple interface to connect a pc to a FT-1000 Mk5 Field and FT-817 transceivers.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- A simple PSK31/digital interface which can connect your transceiver to a PC soundcard for digital modes.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]